Benefits of Natural Grass
- Generates oxygen for improved air quality.
- Reduces noise and air pollution serving as a natural air filter.
- Provides excellent soil erosion control.
- Improves recharge and quality protection of groundwater and provides flood control.
- Enhances entrapment and biodegradation of synthetic organic compounds.
- Absorbs and sequesters carbon dioxide gases.
- Creates substantial urban heat dissipation which results in temperature moderation.
- Contributes to home security as it provides high visibility zones that deter potential intruders and open green spaces that serve as a firebreak to reduce fire hazards