Protect Your Grass From Harmful Grubs and Other Insects
You want your lawn to look beautiful, lush, and healthy. Unfortunately, insects such as white grubs can make that task difficult. Luckily, Nemagard is setting a new, high standard for biological control of white grubs and other insects and pests.
Click here to download the spec sheet and pick up your nematodes the next time you schedule a delivery from us or visit our headquarters in King, Ontario.
Nematodes are an excellent, organic way to get rid of pests like slugs, vine weevil, ants, and grubs without the use of toxic chemicals.
- Biological control of white grubs and other insects
- Attacks any stage of white grub life cycle
- Can be stored at room temperature for up to 12 weeks
- Mixes easily into solution
- Effective in consistent soil conditions above 14oC
- Treatment window is mid-August to mid-September
- Can potentially be applied in October, if temperatures don’t drop into single digits
- Need to water in as soon as possible to get them into the soil
- Takes about a week for control
- Apply in early morning, late afternoon, or on cloudy/rainy days
- Spray as evenly as possible (backpack or hose sprayer with no screens)
- Application rate: 1 sleeve covers up to 3000 square feet