How to calculate the number of rolls you need:
Measure your square footage. To do this, measure the length and width of your space in feet. Multiply the length by the width to get the square footage, then multiply by 1.10. Once you have this number, divide it by 9. This will give you the number of rolls of sod to purchase.
- Each roll is 2’ x 4.5’ = 9 sq. ft. = 1 sq. yd.
- Each roll weighs approx. 50 lbs
- Online orders are limited to a max of 160 rolls, please call 1-877-727-2100 for larger orders
- Please measure your square footage carefully, no returns (as sod is brought in fresh, as a live plant it is very perishable.)
- We recommend calling our team at 1-877-727-2100 to ensure your order will be ready when you arrive.
- All website orders are next business day pick up only. Please call the office to inquire about same day orders.
- Consider your vehicle – each roll is 50 lbs, a skid of sod is approximately 4000 lbs, you may need a truck and/or trailer. Sod also comes with dirt attached, so you may want to consider this when choosing your sod.
- Unless you purchase a skid, see the complementary product, you will need to hand load each roll of sod into your vehicle
- $35 no tax
- Includes Zander forklift to load vehicle with the skid, while on site
- Unloading at your location is your responsibility
- If the skid is returned to our facility, a refund will be issued. Please bring your receipt to make this transaction faster for you.